We bought this for DD at AGPC and she wore it all that day (pics are in my signature). She should be in a 7/8 according to the size chart online, but we got a 10 in the top (8 fit, but just barely and we wanted it to last through summer). We got an 8 in the skirt, only becuase they didn't have any 10's in the store.

We didn't have any problems with the top. It ties around the neck, but the ties aren't long enough to tie in a bow so we just knotted it. I'm toying with the idea of sewing velcro on the ties, or maybe just using a safety pin to fasten it. She only wore it that one day and we haven't washed it yet. It's 100% cotton and has a nice hidden zipper on the side.

The skirt we've had to return already. She wore it one day, while we were at AGPC and by the time we got home, the seams along the pleats had started coming out in quite a few places all around the skirt (some on the sides, some in front, some in back). We mailed it back to exchange it for the same size (8) and it arrived on Friday. We're sending it back today to exchange for a 10. I don't know if DD went through a growth spurt, but it seems tighter than the first one we had. I'm not sure why the first one ripped along the pleats--maybe DD needed the bigger size to begin with? The 8 didn't seem tight in the store--in fact it was slipping down her waist a bit (you can see it in one of the pics). I'm hoping we have better luck with the 10.

Anyway, the skirt did seem pretty well made. I really like the way it was lined (just like the Jess-sized skirt). It also had a bit of stretch in the waist, even though you can't see any elastic.

I'm curious to see if any one else has any reviews as well.

Cheri